Ever want to share a FAVE Twitter conversation you had with the rest of your followers? It was a time consuming (and often avoided) process…before today. Now you can easily share your thought-provoking banter, thanks to a new partnership between Storify and Tweetbot.
Tweetbot, called the best Twitter app in the App Store” by The Business Insider released version 2.3 – today (Monday, April 30), complete with “share conversations” feature and Storify integration. Can I just voice my tech-entitled little voice and say, “FINALLY!!!!” This is one of those features I’ve been waiting for Twitter itself to create and it looks like I’m not the only one.
Many times I tweet with people and want to share our conversation either privately with a peer (via email) or publicly with other Twitter followers (via a tweet). Tweetbot now lets you grab an entire Twitter thread and tweet a link to it within Storify.
Wondering how this works? Well, if you don’t have an iPhone or iPad you may want to look away. That’s right. For now it only works for Apple fanboys and girls.
The good, old “how to” direct from the Storify team:
- Download the Tweetbot app
- Get a Storify account (if you don’t already have one)
- See an interesting @reply on Tweetbot and swipe to the right to reveal the entire conversation.
- From the drop-down menu, click to Tweet this Conversation
- A new story is automatically created on your Storify account linked to your Twitter account. If you don’t have a Storify account or if your Twitter identity is not linked to your account, it will automatically create a new Storify user.
- A tweet is generated with a link to the Storify story of the conversation. Add your own message and share it with your followers!
- Your followers can now click on the link and enjoy the conversation on Storify.