If you’re using Pinterest for business, you probably want to make sure you’re getting and providing the most out of your pins. The makers of Pinerly put together an infographic I actually want to print out and use (or at least add to my tactical guide).
A few highlights:
- Did you know the best time to pin on weekends is Saturday morning? What about the best weekday? That would be Thursday.
- The best pins evoke a call-to-action and use short words with simple context
- If you know the cost of something you’re pinning, add it in your description so it posts on the photo.
- The best images target emotion.
- Use searchable keywords in board names and make sure you have a compelling photo for each board.
And, now, here’s that cheat sheet: