My husband and I constantly ask one another, “What time does [insert our fave team] play tonight?” He thought I was so cool when I discovered a way to make sure we never forget where our teams are playing, who they are playing against and what time they play. Enter Google’s “Interesting Calendars” function. It allows me to add all of my fave sports teams schedules to my Google Calendar. Brilliant!
I’m sure you’re freaking out now and want to know how to do it too, right? Okay, here’s how:
- Go to “Settings” in your Google Calendar (right hand corner)
- Select “Calendars” (it’s the second tab)
- Scroll down and click on “Browse Interesting Calendars”
- Select the second tab labeled “Sports” –> You can choose from: baseball, basketball, cricket, football, hockey, rugby and soccer
- Click on the league you’re looking for (e.g. NBA)
- Click on your fave team (e.g. Chicago Bulls)
- Select “Subscribe”
TIP: If you don’t want the sports schedules showing on your work calendar, create a separate calendar for “sports.”
Make your favorite sport lovers day and send them this tip.