Time for your FAVE recap and mine… It’s what’s hot in tech and social.
Listen, I know you’re busy. When I first started this blog I considered making the tagline, “Putting in the man hours so you don’t have to.” I enjoy doing this research and I want to make it as easy as possible for you to always be in-the-know on all things social. If you read nothing else this week, this run down will keep your social and tech IQ above the rest. Rest easy, busy one, I’ve got your back.
Go ahead and copy and paste your favorite links and send them to your boss, co-workers, peers. They’ll remember (in case they forgot) what a rockstar you are. (Or you can always forward a copy of this post.)
- Pinterest is updating it’s look. No, really. They are.
- RIM wil forever be known at Blackberry. That’s right. They officially changed their name.
- Millennials are spending more and more time online; 25 hours per week.
- In the first 13 weeks of 2013, Apple sold 47.8 million iPhones and 22.9 million iPads. Cha-ching.
- How many photos are shared on Instagram? 40 million photos a day. Say cheese.
- Sick of Gangman Style yet? Regardless, Psy is making bank from YouTube. He’s earned $8 million from the video sharing site alone.
- Social TV is here. 4 out of 10 Americans now say they have their TV connected to the internet.
- If you want to download your entire Twitter archive, then you can.
- Twitter + Vine + Crashlytics = News
- The unauthorized unlocking your iPhone in the U.S. is absolutely illegal. Ouch!