Time for your FAVE recap and mine… It’s what’s hot in tech and social.
Listen, I know you’re busy. When I first started this blog I considered making the tagline, “Putting in the man hours so you don’t have to.” I enjoy doing this research and I want to make it as easy as possible for you to always be in-the-know on all things social. If you read nothing else this week, this run down will keep your social and tech IQ above the rest. Rest easy, busy one, I’ve got your back.
Go ahead and copy and paste your favorite links and send them to your boss, co-workers, peers. They’ll remember (in case they forgot) what a rockstar you are. (Or you can always forward a copy of this post.)
- LoopInsight reports that Apple’s new iPhoto for iOS has hit 1 million users in the 10 days from its launch
- Justin Bieber is the first Instagram user to reach 1 million followers. Never say never Beliebers.
- Hipstamatic and Instagram team up for photo sharing.
- Apple sells 3 MILLION new iPads in less than four days
- Facebook and Twitter aren’t a major source of traffic for news websites says the State of the News Media 2012.
- Twitter says it has 140 million users pumping out 340 million tweets perday, celebrates its sixth birthday and launches Promoted Tweets to mobile users.